Image Credit: Canva.com
Digital Marketing Trend for 2023
We’re living in a digital age where we are constantly having content thrown at us wherever we go. And that makes it tough for a company to stand out against its competitors.
An innovative way to be unique is by having your customers actively engage with your business online via interactive content. What makes this type of content so effective is that it is creating an opportunity for two-way communication with your customer. Instead of “talking at” your customer with a static post, you are able to speak “with” them. You are inviting your customer to be a part of the conversation, and hear their questions, feedback and ideas.
So, what exactly is interactive content?
We’ve talked about how it’s innovative, engaging content that allows the customer to become an active participant instead of a sideline spectator.
The result is a customer who leaves their experience with your company feeling well-informed and entertained. They’re more likely to have genuinely absorbed your target message, as well.
The benefits that set interactive content apart and make it such a valuable part of any well-rounded content marketing strategy is the increased brand awareness, higher audience engagement, and increased leads and sales.
- Increased brand awareness: Interactive content can help you establish your brand as an expert in your field, boosting your brand awareness and trust as a result. That’s because users love content and like to share it with other users.
- Higher audience engagement: Keeping your audience engaged is vital to increase the time they spend on your website. Interactive content drives customers to spend more time on your website and learn more about your business.
- Increased leads and conversions: Interactive content engages your audience and encourages them to read your content, and ultimately purchase your products and services. As a result, this can earn you more leads and conversions for your business.
Understanding what interactive content isn’t is just as important as knowing what it is. And now that you’re in the loop, you’re ready to put the interactive approach to work for you.
Some types of Interactive Content include:
- Calculators and tools
- Interactive visuals
- Other timelines, sliders and more
To review, interactive content is your golden ticket to marketing material that:
- Stops your potential customer in their tracks, captivating them to take notice.
- Successfully delivers your marketing message without making the person feel “sold to”.
- Genuinely entertains and informs your customer on the level they’re seeking.
- Encourages your customer to complete actions like social sharing and repeat visits.
Want more information on Interactive Content Marketing? Check out the video below!
Staying on top of ever-evolving trends in marketing separates successful businesses from the rest. Book your discovery call with Reputation Sensei today to learn how to optimize your marketing strategy for 2023 and beyond!